Terms and Conditions
Craftcorp Group Limited
All orders accepted by Craftcorp Group Ltd are subject to the following Terms and Conditions
1. All prices quoted are excluding GST and/or any other local taxes.
2. Images may not show the actual size of items, measurements are approximate and indicative only. Actual colours and design of the product may differ to the images displayed.
3. Freight. Orders within the North Island with an invoice value over $300 ex gst will be shipped freight free. Orders within the South Island with an invoice value over $500 ex gst will be shipped freight free We will confirm your Indent orders prior to delivery.
1. We do not accept any liability for loss incurred as a result of any order placed.
2. All deliveries must be signed for as proof of delivery.
3. Any damaged goods or errors in quantities delivered need to be notified to us within 14 days of receipt to enable us to raise credits.
1. Invoiced prices include GST and local taxes and freight as applicable.
2. Payment terms are for non-account customers are cash on delivery (COD)except by prior arrangement.
3. Payment terms for customers with trade accounts are due 20th Month following delivery.
4. Overdue accounts will incur late charges of 2% per month of invoiced amount. Interest is calculated on a daily basis.
5. We reserve the right to withhold or cancel any further orders on overdue accounts.
6. Craftcorp Group Limited will appear on cardholder statements for any transactions through this website.
7. All transactions will be billed in New Zealand dollars.
1. Indent Orders once accepted by Craftcorp Group Limited (The Company) are considered final and may not be cancelled.
2. Force Majeure No liability is accepted for loss or damage (in either case, of any kind and whether direct, indirect or consequential) or delay caused by Government order, civil commotion, force majeure, accidents, fires, strikes, lock-outs or delay in obtaining raw materials whether as a result of shortage or otherwise or any other cause beyond the Company's reasonable control.
3. Intellectual Property - The buyer acknowledges that the Company is the owner of all intellectual property rights, including, without limitation, copyright, in the goods and the packaging of the goods and will not do or cause or permit anything to be done that may infringe the intellectual property rights of the Company. The purchaser shall immediately notify the Company if the purchaser becomes aware of any actual or potential infringement of the intellectual property rights of the Company or any claim or potential claim that the use of the intellectual property rights of the Company infringes or may infringe the proprietary rights of any third party.
4. Resale. The buyer shall only sell the goods under the trademark of the company and shall not alter, in any manner, the labels or packaging of the products.
5. Ownership of any products remains with the Company until the full price of those products has been paid in full.
Craftcorp and its subsidiaries respect your privacy. Craftcorp will not give, sell, rent or lease your personal information to others, for any reason whatsoever.